- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The one-day tour departs from Coffs Harbour before riding through the picturesque seaside village of Sawtell and on to the eclectic town of Bellingen for a morning coffee break. The tour departs Bellingen along the beautiful Waterfall Way, stopping briefly at the Dorrigo Ranges National Park. After our rainforest walk we ride through the historic town of Dorrigo and then across mountain ranges that provide a wonderful combination of endless twisties interspersed by rolling farmland. Our lunch destination is Coutts Crossing. After lunch we make our way east towards Glenreagh through more winding roads until we arrive at the Forest Pier for a breathtaking elevated view from the hinterland across the coast. From here it is a leisurely ride back to Coffs Harbour via a photo opportunity at the Big Banana, and the completion of one fabulous day of riding. The tour starts at 9am, is about 280kms, and concludes around 4pm.
The one-day tour is offered every Sunday throughout the year (weather dependant), or by private arrangement.
The one-day tour is considered to appeal to:
- The ‘returning’ rider – Those who may have been a motorcyclist some years ago but elected to retire from riding due to other commitments.
- The ‘I wish I could’ rider – This rider has a motorcycle license and would like to ride on occasion but cannot justify the cost of owning and maintaining their own motorcycle.
- The ‘out of towner’ – This rider may only be in Coffs for a short period and would love to see the region from the saddle – not from a Corolla rental.
- The gift giver – Those who may wish to purchase an experiential gift (parent’s or friend’s 50th birthday, etc.)
To secure a ride on this tour please note that you are required to book and finalise payment at least 48 hours prior to the tour date.
All tours include the motorcycle, fuel and any maintenance required during the tour.
Morning coffee and lunch are inclulded.
We understand that it is usually preferable to bring your own helmet and riding gear. However, we also recognise that if you are travelling from interstate or overseas it may be difficult to travel with your helmet, and as such we maintain a small range of helmets for loan to customers (without charge). Please ensure that you have appropriate riding gear, which at the very least should include enclosed boots or shoes, long pants, a suitable jacket and gloves. Also note that the hinterland can get quite cool during our winter months.
If you are flying into Coffs we can arrange pickup from the airport (without charge).
- Travel to and from Coffs Harbour.
- Any accommodation required on the day before the tour starts.
- Accommodation on the final day of the tour after returning to Coffs Harbour in the afternoon.
- Activities outside of the ride (such as theme parks, canoeing, surfing, fishing tours, etc.)
- The evening meal.
- Alcohol and beverages (other than morning coffee).